Warm days have temperatures of 26 ° C to 27 ° C - excellent weather to visit Barbados! In january, maximum temperature is 85°F and minimum temperature is 81°F (for an average temperature of 83°F). If you are traveling to Barbados in January, be prepared for rain. The January weather guide for Bridgetown, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & … In terms of the weather, January through to mid-April is the best time to visit Barbados. There is a 51% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 49% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 18mm of rainfall this month. By Scott S. Bateman © Caribeez.com. January is outside of the hurricane season so there is little chance of storms. There are 15 to 22 rainy days on average in January. It’s a couple of degrees cooler than other times of year, but there’s still around 9 hours of sunshine a day with temperatures peaking at around 82F. January is a hot and rainy time for sunbathing in Bridgetown.January is an excellent month for swimming in Bridgetown with very warm sea temperatures. Caribbean Weather in January: Best Islands to Visit. If you are planning to visit Barbados in January, we recommend that to checking the Barbados 14 days weather forecast page just before arrival for an … Take a look at the seven-day weather forecast for the principal cities inBarbados. Weather and when to go always seems to be a topic of interest. Bridgetown Weather Forecasts. The sun sets between 5:42 PM and 5:58 PM in January in Barbados. Get the monthly weather forecast for Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Caribbean weather in January has average high temperatures in the mid 80s Fahrenheit for southern islands and low 80s for most northern ones. What time does the sun set in January in Barbados? Climate in Bathsheba in january. © 2019 Scott S. Bateman. In January, weather conditions in Barbados make it a good trip destination. Barbados in January. Barbados: Seven-day weather forecast. For each destination, Easyvoyage's weather tool gives you temperature and rainfall indicators, along with wind force and direction and sunrise/sunset times. But all in all you’ll find typical weather in Barbados in January with... Average High in January: 81.5°F; Average Low in January: 78°F; Average Temperature in January: 79.8°F; Average Rain Fall in January: 2.5" Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bridgetown area. Consider visiting Bridgetown in the months of March, June, September, October, for the best beach weather.Also consider one of our other suggestions for January. The weather in Barbados in January is almost perfect. Among our chosen destinations (see below), the average temperatures you'll face in January would be between 21.0°C and 28.0°C, with exceptional possible peaks as low as 16°C and high as 31°C as observed in previous years. The climate quite enjoyable around this city in this month. Typically temperature fluctuates around 29℃ and wind is moderate breeze. Barbados in January experiences hot and sunny days with heavily overcast sky.